- Build a plan for maximizing property rentals, i.e., Short Term, or Long Term. This would include how it is advertised or promoted and related expenses.
- Providing a monthly report on property inquiries and usage, as well as responses on what renters liked and did not like regarding the property and the stay.
- Providing a checklist (including inventory) before and after a property is rented. Obtaining and holding a deposit from renters to release only after property has been inspected and no issues found.
- Advising clients of issues within the property (broken dishwasher, leaking toilet, etc.) and providing them options/costs on methods to address.
- Create a rating system on properties compared to others and recommendations for upgrading the property to increase rental income.
- Filming services. Filming the property before and after every stay to ensure no issues with the property by previous renter.
- Deodorizing the facility on a frequent or scheduled basis. Ensure freshness. Periodic cleaning of the HVAC system and filter replacement.
- Painting or specific cleaning services for areas not normally addressed in housekeeping services (i.e., moving furniture, cleaning closets, removing film from shower doors, carpet and couch upholstery, etc.).
- Minor fixes such as holes in the wall, torn pillows, frayed carpeting, etc.
- Regular spray for insects.
- Inspection of all working mechanical items, such as refrigerators, A/C, hot water heaters, etc.
- Stocking refrigerators/purchasing groceries.
- Airport Pickup & Dropoff.
We charge a base price for the basic services listed, and each concierge service can be selected for an additional charge. Property Owners will help decide their own pricing scheme, and will receive a discount for signing up for a minimum of two years at the outset.